In Chronopost we consider that our human capital is the company's most important asset. We recognise that we owe our success to our employees and that it is through them that we achieve our principal objective: the satisfaction of our clients.
Our HR management is strongly oriented towards the development of our people, and we consider that the following factors are fundamental:
- Maintaining the alignment of HR with the company's business strategy;
- Committing ourselves to the process of integrating new workers into the Company;
- Developing the personal and professional skills of our workers;
- Valuing their work through fair and consistent processes;
- Promoting internal mobility and progress to form a career;
- Strengthening our organizational culture focused on institutional values;
- Involving our employees in projects for change and continuous improvement processes.